Thursday, September 24, 2009

Review of roots

  • acting
  • audio
  • credibility
  • dictionary
  • graph
  • local
  • manage
  • motive
  • pedal
  • popular
  • portal
  • signal
  • specialist
  • traction
  • video
  • revolve
I push the pedals on my bike creating
traction between my tires and the side walk,
As I arrive at a local and popular restaurant
I walk through the revolving doors.
I sit down and see a man who is acting like a
specialist at his job, but if you pay attention
you will manage to see he has no credibility.
My attention is then grabed by a video that
has no audio. I stare at the video and get the
feeling that it is a portal to another world.
I then see a man who looks like a human
dictionary walk through the door and its
seems that his motive is to create a graph
for a project. Finally I finish looking at the
menu and make my choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment